Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Stamp & Create Product Spotlight & Challenge

Happy Wednesday! This is Jeanette and I am a little late with my product spotlight/challenge card!

 

Wee Christmas Popcorn copy

I have been wanting to get this sweet image inked up from the moment I first saw it and I knew right away it would work well on this style of card fold.

Here are some product links for you:

 
Wee Popcorm full copy

So, lots to participate in this week. For the weekly blog candy, monthly challenge and to see the latest items added to the store, please scroll down to earlier posts :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card love that sentiment too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card love how bright it is for xmas

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!