Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sale Error and Magnolia DooHickeys

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

Apparently I set up the Sweet November Sale incorrectly on Monday so the sale price was never attached. I have corrected them so they should now be correct. If you placed an order during the sale and did not receive the sale price, I will adjust your account.

I am currently behind with updating the shipping status in the system.
Unfortunately, I am a one-women operation and sometimes the 'paperwork' takes longer to get to. In addition, Monday was a Postal Holiday which put shipping behind a day.

Also, I forgot to add the Magnolia DooHickeys to the store on Monday with the stamp pre-order.
They are now available.
If you placed a Magnolia Pre-Order and would like to add on some DooHickeys, place an add on order and I will refund the shipping for the add-on.
Happy stamping and shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I just went through I love the new dies...downfall they are sooooooo expensive and i feel bad for the stores who sell them because of exchange rates and customs fees.... But I love love lvoe your sale!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!