Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Restocks

Welcome back to Stamp and Create.

Please bare with me for the next few months. My husband's job has been transferred to Atlanta, Georgia. We are in the process of looking for houses and putting our South Florida home on the market. I will have to travel to Atlanta to look for houses this weekend. In addition, I need to transfer the business to a new state when we move.

Therefore, since I am a "one-woman-operation", please bare with me during our move.
I hope to limit any disruptions to the business, but this will be a hard time for me.

Thank you in advance for your understanding!

Lots of restocks and new stamps...

The newest CC Designs release has have finally been added to the store.
New CC Cutter embossing die

Whiff of Joy Valentine's images also arrived and are now available (as well as many restocks)

Plus High Hopes restock has arrived with their new release
Plus previously released Easter images

And older Valentine's Day images

**Coming soon to Stamp and Create**
Belles 'n Whistles illustrated by Elizabeth Bell

***My Greeting Farm Stamp order is on the way**
The owner had a baby on Dec 31st so my order took a little longer shipping out. But it has been paid for which usually means it is shipping. Any pre-orders will ship out when they arrive.

**Monday is a postal Holiday**
Orders will ship out on Tuesday

Happy stamping and shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say here too!
    Good luck with everything Lacey! hope the House hunt was good and the move will be pain free! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!